- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: November 2013
ABC behind the season finale of ‘Dancing With The Stars’ pulling an evening high of 14.6 million viewers at 9P. It was the lowest finale in the series history. ‘Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ pulled in a respectable 9.3 million lead-in … Continue reading →
ABC did what it has been doing all season long. It is winning Monday with power. Beginning with ‘Dancing With The Stars’ at 8P, it drew an evening high of 14.24 million viewers and waltz through the evening in the … Continue reading →
NBC began the extended Sunday prime time evening at 7P with ‘Football Night in America’ against severe football competition drawing 7.47 million viewers and at 730P, viewership grew to 10.67 million increasing then took a leading position at 8P with … Continue reading →
ABC with Big 12 college football featuring Baylor, the #4 team in the nation, at Oklahoma State, won the evening as it drew 6.55 million viewers and saw a rout as The Cowboys blasted the Bears 49-17. CBS finished #2 … Continue reading →
There is something about television that absolutely is true. If a top program brings back a legend of the small screen, the ratings go up. On Friday, CBS brought back one of their all-time stars, Carol Burnett. In a moving … Continue reading →
There is a constant this year at the beginning of the television season. CBS dominates Tuesday through Friday, arguably the most important shopping alert days of the week. If you are a brand, a retailer or a manufacturer, this is … Continue reading →
Another big night in another big year for CBS. While nearly every network finished ahead of a year-ago on this same date, CBS was 6% ahead. The Tiffany Network finished #1 in each half hour. At 8P, ‘Survivor: Blood vs … Continue reading →