- Which TV Shows Have Been Renewed, Which Have Been Canceled and Which Are We Waiting to Hear About?
- CBS #1 Network For Week Of 11.04.19
- FOX Wins Week With Sports. Facebook Ad Metric Changes.
- Washington Nationals World Championship Win Dominates TV Wednesday
- Baseball Tops Football On Saturday In Prime Time. FOX Leads The Way.
- ABC Top Broadcast Network in the U.S. on Saturday. How Many People Use Facebook Messenger?
- CBS Top Broadcast Network on Friday in the U.S. Hawaii Blue Rules. Which Social Media Platform Generates the Most Return Visitors to Online Media Sites?
overtheshouldermlb on CBS Dominates With Grammy… uk microgaming casin… on CBS #1 Broadcast Network/TNT #… Bill on CBS Dominates With Grammy… Not the history of B… on NBC #1 Wednesday in the U.S. B… sarcasticgoat on CBS #1 Tuesday in the U.S. BBC…
- Follow OVERTHESHOULDERMEDIA on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: September 2013
It’s the fall and football is back! NBC’s ‘Sunday Night Football, this week featuring the New England Patriots visiting and winning against the Atlanta Falcons, was a huge draw with 18.47 million viewers, easily finishing #1 for the evening with … Continue reading →
The University of Wisconsin Badgers ventured into the land of the Ohio State Buckeyes on Saturday night and both brought back a big victory for ABC as the network won each and every hour of the evening. The alphabet network … Continue reading →
There was only one program that drew more than 10 million people on premiere Friday. It was CBS’ ‘Blue Bloods’ at 10P as CBS took every hour of the night, beginning with ‘Undercover Boss’ at 8P with 8.13 million viewers … Continue reading →
Two of the most charished television icons of the ’80s matched up against each other in competing comedies on Thursday premiere night and Mork won, assisting CBS to a big victory. With a huge lead in provided by the #1 … Continue reading →
While the aging shows of CBS pulled the network into the top spot for the first Wednesday evening of the new television season, it was NBC that jumped up and showed the most improvement for the night. While FOX lost … Continue reading →
After one of the poorest performances in premier week by the network, CBS came slamming out of the box with the biggest drama on television, ‘N.C.I.S.‘ and never let its foot off of the throttle until after the ‘Late Late … Continue reading →
A couple of years ago, CBS brought back with great fanfare ‘Hawaii 5-0’ as the cornerstone of their Monday nights at 10P. They needed to make this time period their own for their O&O’s lead in to local news. Bringing … Continue reading →